Last updated: September 06, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: France
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Alliga SAS, 6 rue de l’Étang, 64600 Anglet, France.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Alliga, accessible from https://alliga.io/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Welcome to Alliga
Alliga SAS is a company located at 6 rue de l’Étang, 64600 Anglet, France, and registred at the “Registre des Commerces de des Société de Bayonne” under reference n°902 239 086. Alliga is dedicated to help businesses improve their environmental and social footprint by supporting the acceleration of organic seaweed cultivation.
What you shouldn’t do on Alliga
You are responsible for complying with the law when using the Website and you must always use it in good faith. This is a non exhaustive list of uses not allowed on the Website:
- Any use that might violate any laws or that might infringe on the rights of third-parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic or defamatory.
- The publication or transmission of any content which appears to incite or stir up hatred against particular individuals, people, religions or cultures.
- Cracks, numbers of program series or any other content that would make vulnerable the intellectual property rights of third parties and/or those of Alliga.
- Any abuse, harassment, threatening, impersonation or intimidation of other users of the Website.
- Any modification, adaptation or hacking of the Website, or any modification of any other website so as to imply falsely that it is associated with the Website.
- Also, as the Website is meant to be accessible by the whole family unit, Alliga does not authorize the publication or transmission of any content that could be considered inappropriate for children.
The contents of the Website may not be exploited, reproduced, distributed, modified, published, assigned, transformed or otherwise used for any commercial purpose, unless Alliga has expressly agreed otherwise in writing. You must not actively market, advertise or communicate with other Users for commercial purpose. You must not introduce or suggest commercial or services.
The names, images and logos identifying Alliga, third parties and their information, products and services are proprietary marks of Alliga, and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any trademark or patent of Alliga, government department or any other third party. The copying and use of the Alliga logo, or any other third-party logos accessed via Alliga are not permitted without prior approval from the copyright owner.
How we store your personal information
We have adopted all legally required measures under all relevant data protection laws. Every file will be considered confidential by Alliga or any other entity affiliated with us.
We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt sensitive personal information before it travels over the Internet. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers.
No matter where you are located, the processing of your personal data shall be done within the European Union. In case of transfer of your personal data outside the European Union, such transfer shall be effected in compliance with the GDPR.
We do everything in our power to protect your personal information. However, Internet traffic and electronic storage can not be guaranteed to be 100% safe and secure. Therefore we cannot ensure or guarantee the absolute security of any information sent, transmitted or stored.
Material featured on Alliga that is subject to copyright protection will be indicated. The copyright protected material may be downloaded free of charge to file or printer without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where this material is being issued to others, the source (including URL) and copyright status must be acknowledged.
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms and Conditions of Use, Alliga and material relating to third party information, products and services, is provided ‘as is’, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of Alliga. Links contained in Alliga will lead to other websites not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided on Alliga are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of, and we accept no liability in respect of, the content. Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chat, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on Alliga, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, omission, infringement, defamation, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on Alliga.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with French Law. If any provision of the
foregoing is held to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed
severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Your authorization to use Alliga automatically terminates without notice if, at our sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions. On termination, you must cease all use of Alliga and destroy all and any materials copied directly or indirectly from Alliga. This does not limit our right to terminate at any time for any reason whatsoever
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.